Wednesday, March 23, 2005

it's been so long...

Yeah, it's been over two months since i've updated this thing...but to be honest, i have nothing interesting to talk about.

Terri Schiavo had her tube ripped out...joyous day for her, i'm sure. I've picked up the slack, been eating twice as much for her. That's my tribute. The fact that the courts are involved are unreal. Here's a brain damaged woman who wants to die, let her go. How can anyone's parents be so selfish? Seriously? 15 years of being a veggie...damn, let it go. Quality of life here people...hers sucks...let it go. Would anyone want their kids to keep them on a respirator for 15 years? Fuck no. Not to worry, i'm sure Schiavo's parents will rot in hell with Michael Bolton and Steve Winwood.

The Bush boys are watching this happen...which is great.

Let's see what else...

The NCAA's are quite possibly the worst tv ever, unless you're in vegas. I've tried watching them, but I get ONE regional game. I've been in vegas for the last three first round weekends...such a different experience. OU sucks, Big 12 sucks.

I gave up gambling for about 3 weeks...worst 3 weeks of my life, i'm back on the "sauce" now. Playing poker online is like heroine. I love it, can't get enough.

Lastly, Jim is a bitch. Can't show up at bowling unless i'm there. We lost two games because of him. That's why his average is lower than mine.

i'll try to update this more often in the future.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim B said...

I may be a bitch, but have you ever thrown a $168 8-count? I didn't think so... I also find it an entertaining omission that I out average you last year, and the money you got for “high” series was actually the third highest, because Doug and I had already gotten cash awards. You may have one the battle this year, but I think we have bested each other in average the same amount of times if you count the Tuesday mixed league we used to bowl. Plus, I have the higher sanction series AND game thanks to your soft and tight shot on the second shot in the tenth tonight.

You are still pwned by me, you suxx0r.

But congrats on the front ten anyway, you pu55y.

March 23, 2005 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger andrew said...

by the way, stud...

You forgot about me, whipping your ass for your high game money last year? Three game set...me beating you by over a hundred set?

I clearly own you. You couldn't be nearly as consistant as I have been.

If you were such a mental midget, you wouldn't have fudged that shot in the 7th...maybe you could have shot front 10 too.

thank for the props on the front 10, b.

March 25, 2005 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger andrew said...

weren't...i meant to use weren't...not were.

March 25, 2005 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home